Tuesday, April 10, 2012

It's Tuesday! How to manage?




Probably my least favorite day of the week culminating with 5 classes and a hearty helping of cardio work. 
How to manage this? 

  • Get up early. I mean I'd have to get up at 5:50 for practice anyways, but if you have a busy day it doesn't pay off to spend an extra 30 minutes in bed. Get the blood pumping and get some food in your.
  • Prepare the night before. Bags packed, homework printed, snacks prepared, etc. This is common sense but seldom practiced. It'll save you time in the AM. 
  • Space out your meals... you really shouldn't be eating 3 times a day unless you're a farmer. I do 5 smaller meals a day and it helps cut down on time spent eating and time feeling full and useless. 
  • Drink coffee. It makes you feel alive. 
  • Avoid backtracking. Don't go back to your room/car unless you MUST and there is no other option. Unless I have a 2+ hour break between classes I just stay in the library or in a cafe and work. Don't waste time. 
  • Pack snacks, you're not in middle school anymore but that doesn't mean you don't need the quick pick-me-ups. 
  • Drink lots of water! Do this everyday anyways but especially when you have a lot on your plate.
There are a lot of little tips that help a lot with managing time when you're busy. It's a great way to get an edge over your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment